The tire swing is a classic favorite among kids and older family members.
Great multi-axis and multi-user swing. This is a great tire swing as no bugs or water can get in it and there is no rubber to wear off and stain the children’s clothes.
- 7′ (2134mm) height with a 3.5″ (89mm) O.D. x 8 gauge (4mm) galvanized steel topbar.
- Complete with tire swivel bearing and tire swing assembly.
- 30in (762mm) diameter tire with a 16in (406mm) opening and is 10in (254mm) deep, polypropylene construction with built in eye bolts.
- Tire weighs 19 lbs.
- Maximum users 3 kids (50 lbs each)
- Complies to ASTM F1487 and CSA Z614 Standards.
Model # SW101
Assembly required. Children should always be supervised when using play equipment.
Please review our shipping and freight information page before placing your order.
Swings keep children physically active while having a great time. The turn-taking, cooperation, sharing and problem solving that happen naturally at the swing set are important lifelong skills. And so are the lessons in friendship learned while friends (literally) hang out together at the swings.
We offer traditional tripod-style swings and modern arch swings in heavy duty and standard grades, 8′ and 10′ heights, and with any number of bays or half-bays, thanks to our Extend-A-Bay™ and Extend-A-Half-Bay™ options. We also offer commercial tire swings, single post swings and t-frame swings, for something a little different in your playground.